Sunday, February 24, 2008

Valentine's Day

I know I am a little slow on posting for Valentine's Day, but I thought I would do it anyway. Valentine's Day actually started out for me pretty crappy. I had to work the night before and the night of Valentine's Day, which totally sucked. When I got to work Wednesday night I found out I had to be floated to another unit. I was so mad about that because I hate floating to other units. I just don't know what I am doing as much, plus I don't know the staff and so I feel like a loner. When I got off Valentine's morning it had just stormed our biggest snow storm right at rush hour of the whole year that night. It still wasn't all cleared, and so when I went to take trax there was probably more people taking it. I had to run to catch trax and I almost missed it, but I made it. For some reason they only had one car on the train for all of the rush hour commute. So, I was standing in the doorway and had to push in because the door wouldn't even shut. For some reason the trax was having troubles moving the whole way home and so it took me an extra 50 minutes just to get to my stop. However, it was really sweet because all that time Steve had been waiting at the stop to give me flowers and take me home. He had it all set up to fix me breakfast, but by then I was so tired that I just went to bed so I could get up to go to work that evening. On Friday night Steve and I went to the Olive Garden and then to Desert Star Playhouse to celebrate Valentine's Day. That was a lot of fun that definitely made up for all the trouble that it had all started out to be.

By the way, we didn't mean to actually match with our clothes. It just so happened to be that way after we had both gotten dressed. I guess we just think too much alike. :)

No comments: