On Monday I was watching Emily's kids while she went up to the house they are building and worked on it. I was laying on the couch when all of the sudden Colin jumped right on the left side of my abdomen and then did it again. I have no idea where it came from or what he was doing, but as time went on my belly really began to hurt. By that night I decided to call the doctor on call because it was really hurting me and it really hurt to even walk around at all. He told me to stick heat on it and take some tylenol because my uterus probably got a little bruised. The next day I had to go in and get my blood drawn anyway, so they ended up checking the baby's heartbeat while I was there since it was still hurting me. Kaitlyn was doing great and was acting like she never got jumped on. I am sure soon will come the day when she decides to jump on my belly and hurt it too. I just never expected my belly to keep hurting for that long. It is now feeling quite a bit better though. So that's good.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ouch for you! I bet that little bell pepper swam out of the way.
Oh, and good to hear she's ok too.
Kaitlyn, eh?
well, hopefully baby Kate (love the name Kaitlin by the way...) doesnt come out with a big dent in her or somtehing. Glad everything was ok. Aunt Holly can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment