1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and Steve or I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.And if you're just a "lurker" that I don't know very well, please use this as an excuse to comment and say hello!




9 comments:
As I mentioned in a previous comment, I have fond memories of our camping trip to Moab. We had trouble finding a camping spot. It only took us a couple tries. We got in some great hikes.
My favorite memory of Mel is when we got laughing so hard that I lost my drink up through my nose. Or the time when we were goofing off in your basement doing weird tricks and your mom said, "I can do that"... well you know the rest. My favorite memory of Steve was helping you plan your proposal.
my favorite memory of you is the day you guys moved in next door, and I think I saw you hiding behind the moving truck and I was playing hopscotch outside, hahaha that was soooo long ago. Also I have many memories of you and I jumping/ talking on the trampoline. And your dogs attacking me, hahaa
I remember when it dawned on me that Melanie really, really liked Steven, while he was on his mission. I got excited that just maybe, she would be in our family. Steven, there are many memories, but the morning you told us with a Christmas gift that the two of you were going to be parents-you had a smile from ear to ear.
I think my favorite memory of the both of you would probably have to be the bee's game cause the only time I have been with the both of you. But It's always a good memory with Melanie! Like the time she couldn't figure out how come she graduated so much earlier than Natalie it took about a half hour for her to figure out that she was really 23 instead of 22 or something like that
I remember when you two started dating at Dan's. Isn't it so romantic to think that you met in those pine green shirts and khaki pants over asking people, "paper or plastic"? And I remember being like SO protective of Steve in those years, but it all came right when you got married. Also loved the roadtrip with you in San Diego. Hey, and Char...I thought "I" helped plan the proposal. Steve I want answers...who was it...me or Char?
Holly yes you did help plan the proposal. You gave me the wonderful idea and then I had char help me put it together and was there when I proposed. So you did play a big role in the proposal.
How come you never comment on MY blog? Ha Ha...I'm feeling a little left out.
I will always remember making breakfast with Melanie at 2 in the morning. And yes, bacon grease will melt a styrafoam cup!
Post a Comment