Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Starting Another Semester

Well today I start another semester at the U. I have been there a year now and have accomplished a lot. I only have 3 more semesters to go before I graduate. I can't wait to be done so Melanie and I can start a new chapter in our lives and not be in school. I am really greatful to Melanie because she has supported and pushed me to this point in my academics. I know I would not be where I am without her. I have a good schedule this semester I only got to school Wed, Thur, and Fri. It will be very nice because it will give me some time to do some substitute teaching and spend more time with Melanie and Kaitlyn. Anyways that is what is going on now hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I can't believe it is already spring semester! Way to go babes! I love you!