Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY LOVE!

I just wanted to publicly tell my hubby how much I love him. He is the most amazing husband ever. Here is a short list of just a few of the things that make me love him so much.

1. He is constantly trying to please me
2. He cuddles next to me and keeps me warm at night
3. He has the most beautiful, thick dark hair
4. He makes me dinner at least, if not more than, half the nights of the week
5. He makes me a lunch to take to work and gets all my stuff ready everyday that I have to go
6. He calls me each night when I am at work to say good night
7. He is funny
8. He brought my daughter out to my work one night a week for the first 2 months of me being back to work so that I could feed her
9. He is taking me to a chick flick on Valentine's Day and to a really yummy restaurant
10. Stays up late just to hang out with me when he has to get up early in the morning
11. He is willing to get up when Kaitlyn wakes up in the morning so that I can sleep in
12. He is the most fun and best dad for our daughter
13. He listens to my music
14. He let me get a kitty even though he didn't originally want one
15. He is a family guy
16. He looks very sexy in his jeans
17. He gives the best hugs that make me feel better when I am sad
18. He can really listen and help me reason out when I am having a dilemna and being irrational
19. Watches Mama Mia with me
20. He loves playing games

Well, I could keep going, but I won't bore you all. Believe me, he is the best husband ever!

I LOVE YOU!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

2 comments:

Steven said...

Thank you for the Valentine Blog you are the best wife ever. I love you with all my heart and I hope we will be able to have a great Valentines Night together.
Love Your Hubby

Anonymous said...

Wow! Steven, you sound like an awesome dude! Keep it up!!!