Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Could It Ever Get Harder to Go to the Temple!!!


So, this past Saturday we drove up to Logan to see Kevin and Valeri. My parents drove up also. This was so that we could all go to the temple together. Right before we left Kevin's house I realized that I had forgotten my temple recommend all the way back home. We went to the temple anyway and they called my Bishop. Then, we were going to get in when the guy at the front desk told Kevin that his recommend was expired! FOR THE LOVE! Kevin and Valeri ended up not being able to go inside after all that work! So, it ended up being just my parents, Steve and me. We still went out to dinner with Kevin and Valeri, though, at this really yummy steak house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom looks awesome! She is so skinny!

Melanie said...

Yeah she is losing a ton of weight! I can't believe it!