A week ago Steve and I had our 2nd appointment with our midwife. The first time we went she wasn't able to hear the heartbeat because it was still a little bit early. I left kind of bummed that we couldn't hear it. So, when we got to hear it this time we went, we were so excited! I have heard a lot of baby heartbeats before, but it was especially cool because it was our baby. I am nearly 13 weeks now, and I am so excited to be almost in my 2nd trimester. I had a few rough weeks feeling so overly tired or having insomnia, but overall I can't complain. I never really felt real sick or anything. I just hope that is how it always is for me. Steve is also relieved cause since it has been pretty easy on me, that makes it pretty easy on him.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wow, a heartbeat? I can't imagine what that was like...so cool. My baby brother a father...I'm so proud!!!
I cant wait for baby Harris. I am so glad I will get to come home and see her/him in August. Are you finding out what it is? Make sure you sing to it from Aunt Holly k...hope all stays well...
Holls
Yeah we should be finding out at the end of March. I can't wait for that!
What!!! Somebody's been awfully quiet. Congratulations! Now you will have someone to rub cat poop into your carpet too!
Whatever you already knew!
Yay for baby!
Post a Comment