Kaitlyn and I decided to do our own workout video to show how strong Kaitlyn is getting. She was awesome, Kaitlyn worked out so hard and is building those strong muscles she needs. I am so proud of her with the decision to start working out at such a young age so she can be healthy and strong. We decided to go with the music of "Eye of the Tiger" since that is one of the greatest workout songs ever. Hope you enjoy the video.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Baby Rocky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That was hilarious... LOL!!
You are too funny! It made me laugh. I am glad that you guys are having so much fun while I am at work. Love you two!
Seems someone has a little too much time on their hands.....I see she cries at the end of workouts like I do....
lol oh steve... I think you liked that a little more than she did. But that was way funny!!
Oh man, I am so lucky to be the proud aunt of the most awesome three month old ever...seriously, she rocks and I can't wait to train for marathons with her! :)
Post a Comment