Saturday, November 08, 2008

Back to Work :(

Tonight is my first night back to work. I was supposed to go in at 7pm, but they put me on call until 11pm when I had to come in. This was actually a nice transition back to work to only have to come for 8 hours, and leave for work after Kaitlyn was already asleep for the night. It was hard leaving her for the first time going to work. Now that I am at work things are going better, but I am sure it will be hard all over again next week when I have to go again, but for more hours. If I am able to stay awake all night it will be a miracle since I haven't worked a night shift since July, and by the time I get home I will have been up for 24 hours. I guess this is the new life of a working mom. Hopefully I will adjust quickly.

3 comments:

Aubree said...

It's not the easy, that's for sure. Hopefully our husbands will finish school soon enough, so we won't need to work so much. :0)

Emily Schoenwald said...

Cute background! I have the same one!!!

Brian and Becca said...

Its great to have you back at work! Hey, hope you don't mind I added you to my friend list. I love seeing your cute new family!