

Last week Steve, Kaitlyn, and I drove up Ogden Canyon to take a look at the Fall colors. They were absolutely amazing. I thought I would let you all take a peak at the colors; although, these pictures don't do them justice. After driving to see Fall colors we went up to grab a bite to eat in Ogden. We decided on Gandolfos. In the middle of eating Steve noticed that they weren't using gloves to prepare the food. I then remembered back that they hadn't, nor had they washed their hands in between handling our money and making our food! I was so disgusted by it that I confronted one of the workers (the one who took our money and made our food). He denied not using gloves and acted offended that I would ask. While I was asking him I could see another worker slicing tomatoes without gloves! I was so disgusted the whole drive home. The next day I called the health department to report it. I will never eat there again!
P.S. Do any of you experienced mothers have any ideas on how to get Kaitlyn to sleep in her crib or cradle. After about 2 or 3 weeks she decided she wouldn't anymore at night or during the day. I continuously try with no success during the day or night, but I don't want her sleeping in our bed. I love that she loves to cuddle, but nighttime gets to be too much. During the day she won't take a good nap unless someone is holding her. Also, since she is officially 6 weeks old now I want to start getting her on a schedule. Any good books to read to help with that?
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Fall Colors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I didn't realize that we had the same background. It's cute!
ok first i love the background... we read a book called Baby Wise and it was awesome (Mason started sleeping through the night at 10 weeks)
also Mason had a hard time sleeping in his bassinet until I always put him there for naps and bedtime... during the day he would kind of sleep where ever. Oh and he totally wanted to be held to sleep too! (I thank my mom who came to visit and never put him down!) I would just take it slow, Mason figured it out pretty quick! Good luck and definitely read BABY WISE!
Sick! I ate their once and had this pasta with broccoli in it and it was rotten. I almost threw up in my mouth reading this because it totally brought back that experience. So discusting! Sick!
Kiss Kaitlyn for me!
Miss you!
Hey, I love Gandolfo's, what's up with that?? Sorry I don't have any advice to give ya, I think I would just let her sleep in bed with me. Cute background!
Just let her cry, she'll eventually stop. If she knows you'll pick her up she'll keep doing it. After a few times of not picking her up, she'll stop. It'll be hard, but worth it.
Unfortunately I could never get my kids to sleep in their cribs and so they slept with us because I was too tired to fuss with it. In fact Addie is 2 and still sleeps with me!..Dont be a hater, Im good with it. But, my brother and sis in law used the "Baby Wise" book and thought it was great so I would suggest trying it.
Post a Comment